Dear past self,
When u cut off ur hair mom wont be that mad and you dont have to run away.
Ben (that’s you)
Wow bukowski so profound do you also bathe fully clothed you dickhead. “Oohh isn’t it funny that a person will eat when they’re hungry but will duck if you throw an apple at their face”
UFO’s depicted in centuries old works of art.
1) 1100’s. Images from the 12th century manuscript “Annales Laurissens”
2) 1485. "The Madonna with Saint Giovannino" by Domenico Ghirlandaio
3) 1710. “Baptism Of Christ” By Aert De Gelder
4) 1486. “Annunciation with St. Emidius" by Carlo Crivelli
5) 1350. “Crucifixion” at Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, Mtskheta, Georgia
6) 1500’s. Tapestry located in the collegiate church of Beaune, France
7) 1400’s. Crucifixion, a fresco in the Visoki Decani Monastery in Kosovo
8) 1566. A woodcut by Hans Glaser describing a mass UFO sighting/battle over the town of Nuremberg, Germany on April 4th, 1561. Gazette of the town of Nuremberg stated there were balls “approximately 3 in the length, from time to time, four in a square, much remained insulated, and between these balls, one saw a number of crosses with the color of blood. Then one saw two large pipes, in which small and large pipes, were 3 balls, also four or more. All these elements started to fight one against the other.”
9) 1566. Woodcut by Samuel Coccius, depicting a UFO sighting/battle over the town of Basel, Switzerland on August 7th, 1566. Coccius wrote in the local paper that the spheres appeared at sunrise, “Many became red and fiery, ending by being consumed and vanishing”
10) 1538. “Summer’s Triumph” a tapestry created in the town of Bruges, Belgium.